Thursday, February 16, 2012

"Deviating From The Norm..."

This post has nothing to do with music, it's just something personal I wanted to do, and since it IS my blog...:-)
I've been wanting to put together a small book of my poems and some of my artwork for quite a while, but never seem to get it finished.  So, I thought I'd post some of those poems and drawings here, for those who might be interested.  I may post this for a few days, and then change my mind.  But, anyway, I hope you all enjoy.


Just A Thought

When the sun sets
and the sky fades
When the stars fall
and our lives burn away
When Hell expands
and Heaven moves
When the knowledge we crave
And the nothingness we love
turns to dust…
You're still here.
And the liars and deceivers
The hypocrites and believers
The scoffers and deniers
The sellers and the buyers
Will finally see the one
That's been so much on their minds.

(August, 2005)


(Pencil, 1998)


No comments:

Post a Comment